TAXES • ACCOUNTING • FINANCIAL PLANNING • INVESTMENTS • INSURANCE
Financial Planning Services
In Hermosa Beach
As a Certified Financial Planner™ professional I can assist you with retirement planning and insurance needs. Working as an independent broker I can individually tailor your needs to qualified products with dependable companies.
Each client’s financial needs are different, so with my diversified background and training I can provide you various services at one location. Payment for services is either based upon a fee or a commission, depending on your needs and objectives.
Located in the South Bay city of Hermosa Beach, California, I am a registered representative who offers securities and advisory services through Independent Financial Group, LLC (IFG), a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor and member of FINRA/SIPC. Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction, 848 Manhattan Beach Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. (Professional Business Services and IFG are not affiliated).
HERMOSA BEACH FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES
PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING
Confidential Analysis Of Your Situation
- Personal and confidential meetings to gather data for planning
- Analyze information and formulate a plan. How can I plan for the future
- Recommend steps or action to take to improve on your financial future
- Implement recommendation if adopted
- Follow up on implementation of adopted recommendation
Short Term and Long Term Investment Advice
- Document goals and objectives
- How can current portfolio improve to meet goals and objectives
- Based upon current economic conditions what can you do to increase your wealth
Why Do You Need A Financial Plan
In order to reach your goals and objectives in life, you need a road map or a financial plan. This plan is no better than the professional you trust to work with, the integrity of the data that is used, and the discipline, that you are willing to follow. A plan is more important than ever in difficult economic times. Whether it is an hourly consultation or a complete plan, we are here to help you reach your goals.
- The 401(K) Plan allows employees to contribute part of their salaries to a retirement plan. The part contributed is excluded from taxable income and reduces income tax, but not social security tax
- Employers are not required to make matching contributions but often do match employee contributions to a 401(K) plan. The maximum amount that can be contributed by the employee is indexed
- For our clients that are employees, we offer fee-based management of your 401(K) investments. We will help you to allocate your 401(K) investments based upon risk tolerance, fees charged and the quality of investment managers available in your 401(K)
- For 401(K) plans from previous employers, we will evaluate the costs of those plans to determine if the 401(K) should be maintained or rolled into an IRA. Using an IRA can reduce costs and increase flexibility of investment options
- For employers, we can help to design and manage your 401(K) plan. We can help to determine if the 401(K) plan is right for your business or if another retirement plan will be better for you
- Some qualified plans have contribution limitations and tax consequences for early withdrawals.
For complete details, contact us!
IRAs AND ROLLOVER ASSISTANCE
- In addition to helping you establish a retirement plan we can assist you in rolling over assets from an existing plan
- If you have inherited a retirement plan from a spouse or non-spouse we can help you determine your tax liability
- What are the various retirement plans to consider and how we can help you decide on a plan for yourself and/or your employees
- If you are thinking about retirement, we can help you decide if this is the right time to do so
- Do you want to establish a Roth account or rollover into a Roth from your current IRA
- Selecting the right account for you and your employees or family can be challenging
The Earlier You Start The Easier It Is
- Analyze current portfolio of investments
- Recommend alternative steps to take or investments to make
- Set up personal and business retirement plans not limited to Simple and Regular 401-(K), IRAs and Pension Plans
- Assistance in preparation of Cash Flow and Budgets for retirement planning
What Are Your Options & What Do You Have
- Do you have adequate insurance in force for yourself and your family
- What are the various types of insurance to consider
- Assistance in purchasing insurance that may be needed through Professional relationship I have established
SAVING FOR COLLEGE
College Planning for Family and Relatives
- What is the best way for you to plan for your children’s education
- How IRA can be used for education savings
- What is a Section 529 College Savings Plan
- In-state College Savings Plans
The Financial Planning Process
We will gather the data necessary for producing a reasonably accurate financial statement of your assets and liabilities. It also involves documenting some of your plans and dreams for the future. What would you like to do in the future? Is there a special trip or home in the mountains that you would like to buy? Do you plan on sending your children to college? Do you want to move to another state or sell some of your assets?
We will then analyze the data to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your current financial situation given what you would like to accomplish in the future. What are the areas that need to be addressed? Do you need to save more for retirement, need health insurance, long term care, or a college 529 savings plan? Maybe you just need a plan to pay down debt or reduce your expenses.
Now that we have gathered and analyzed the information, we are in a position to make recommendations to you. These recommendations will include how we can help you with these suggestions with our extensive professional contacts.
Once you review the recommendations, we can work with your current professionals to implement the plan of action.
Each year or on a periodic basis, we will need to revisit our assumptions, plans, and recommendations. Corrections and adjustments in the plan can be introduced at this point.
There are times when all that you need is to spend some time with us in a friendly visit over a cup of coffee–a complete plan is not always necessary. Instead, some hand holding and sage advice from an experienced professional is all that you need.
Contact Us to schedule an appointment today! (310) 374-8832
License No. #OC44364 | For reference: SIPC, www.sipc.org